Activities and Events
Go beyond the intricate design of our new home community, and you’ll discover another reason that Tucker Hill is different. We couldn’t boast about keeping our focus on people if we didn’t go that extra mile and offer planned activities and events for our residents. To accomplish this goal, several residents now volunteer their time to plan and oversee all Resident Events via a Lifestyle Committee.
Under the direction of the HOA, this committee plans a variety of monthly events and activities, both on and off-site. They help ensure that all residents are kept up-to-date on the ever-changing selection of opportunities for people to meet one another and develop friendships.
The Lifestyle Committee is there to help everyone from children, teens, parents, singles, and empty-nesters connect with their neighbors.
Recent Activities and Events Enjoyed by Residents
- Trips to different areas of the Metroplex for performances, exhibits, garden tours, and more
- Movies and Concerts on the Lawn or by the pool
- Luncheons for ladies in downtown McKinney
- Chef-Led Cooking Classes
- “Lunch-n-Learn” programs featuring local experts as well as container gardening demonstrations and workshops
- Pool Parties & Dive-In Movies
- Seasonal activities such as a community Easter Egg Hunt, July 4th Parade & Picnic, and Christmas activities for kids and adults
- Children’s activities
- Monthly “Coffee on the Porch” informal gathering indianpharmall.com
- Welcome committees, book clubs and other special interest groups
Activities and Events Open to the Public
The general public, along with our residents, also enjoy a select number of annual community events that will vary from year-to-year. In year’s past, Tucker Hill has been included in Chestnut Square’s annual holiday home tour, and is always hopeful to have another home included in the future. Our community is also open to playing host to non-profit organizations looking for a venue for their own event. For partnership ideas, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation. For the latest in what’s coming up, check out our Tucker Hill News page.