Tucker Hill has a Homeowner’s Association which is managed by a property management company called CMA. A board of directors that includes the developer and one elected homeowner representative oversees all HOA business. Beginning in January of 2020, residents pay dues of $399 per quarter to help maintain our common areas. These common areas include:
- Neighborhood Entrances
- Green Spaces
- Founders Square
- Community Pool
- Residents’ Club
Many residents serve on committees like the Resident Lifestyle Committee, which now plans and oversees all Resident Events. There is also a Residents’ Club Oversight Committee which monitors all aspects of the Residents’ Club. They can also participate in clubs like a Book Club or the Poker Club and join mom’s play dates or ladies night out events.
Residents may access their own private community website by clicking here.
Upon closing, please take a few minutes to register/request a log-in on this resident-only website maintained by our property management team at CMA – www.tuckerhill.org . Please allow for up to 24 hours for a new log-in to take effect. Registering for this website ensures that you will start receiving event e-blasts regarding Resident Events from our Lifestyle Committee and all HOA communications. It also starts the process for you to receive your access key to the pool and Residents’ Club.
To receive a website login and pool/Residents’ Club access key, CMA requires the following:
- Receipt of a re-sale certificate from the title company upon closing.
- Homeowner signature on the Pool Pass Acknowledgement From (once you have your login, find this form under the “Association Information” drop-down menu, under “Documents” and then “Amenities.” Or request it from CMA Customer Care.)
Because it can take up to one week for any title company to forward a re-sale certificate, residents can expedite this process by contacting CMA (see below) and arranging to provide proof of closing. And, instead of waiting for their access key to be mailed, new residents may pick up their key at CMA’s Allen location (see below).
If you have any questions, please contact CMA in any of the ways listed below:
- CMA’s Customer Care Office can be reached at 972.943.2828 or at email@example.com .
- For after-hours emergencies, please also call 972.943.2828.
- CMA’s offices are located at 1301 Central Expressway South, Suite 125, Allen, TX 75013.
If you’d like to view the CCRs for Tucker Hill, please click here.