We have a winner! Congrats to Mary Paschali of McKinney! Hope you enjoy the show!
If you haven’t yet seen the National Tour/Dallas Production of Hamilton, then Tucker Hill is offering one last chance!
Not only are we seeing a revival of interest in American history thanks to musicals like Hamilton, but many are looking for historically reminiscent architecture like what is showcased in Tucker Hill. We invite you to enjoy both!
Enter to win 2 tickets to Hamilton’s last Friday night Dallas performance at the Music Hall at Fair Park (May 3, 2019) by simply signing up for the Tucker Hill E-Newsletter! Our promotion and turn-around for this give-away is very fast, so be sure to watch your email and/or voice mail on May 2, 2019 to see if you’re our winner!
Here are our contest rules:
- No purchase necessary.
- Only open to U.S. residents, 18 or older.
- Current Tucker Hill residents and employees/immediate family of Southern Land Company, Darling Homes, David Weekley Homes, and SLC Homebuilding, LLC are not eligible to win.
- Sweepstakes runs from 10 a.m. on April 25, 2019, through noon on May 2, 2019.
- Enter by providing at least your name and e-mail via our website E-Newsletter sign-up form.
- Registrants will be added to Tucker Hill e-mail distribution list, but have the ability to “opt out” of any e-mails received.
- One winner will be randomly drawn from a list of registrant’s names on May 2, 2019.
- The winner will be contacted by the e-mail provided on May 2, 2019. If winner does not accept and claim prize by , alternate winners will be drawn and the first winner loses any claim to the prize.
- Winner agrees to the use of their name to be used for publicity purposes.
- Winner must provide proof of identity, age and residence.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Sweepstakes sponsor is Southern Land Company – McKinney Partners, 190 E. Stacy Road, STE 306, #337, Allen, TX 75002. 214-544-7550. To inquire as to the winners, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Click here for more information about the Dallas Summer Musicals at the Music Hall at Fair Park!